Saturday, February 03, 2007

Back in October, author/researcher Greg Bishop took my picture in The Triangle, a restaurant in Halifax, Nova Scotia, where I was delighted to see my serving of steamed mussels arrive in a flying saucer-ish package.

Intrigued by the possibility that I may have unknowingly made contact with extraterrestrials, I had the image analyzed by an independent laboratory. By extracting data from between the pixels, analysts were able to produce previously unnoted detail.

Here is the startling result:





Believe me, I'm as freaked out as you are.

(Image by ELAN Laboratories. Used with permission.)

3 comments:

Greg Bishop said...

I KNEW it. Too bad they didn't analyze the picture for spiritual details in the golden halo around your head.

Anonymous said...

Nice post on extracting data, simple and too the point :), For simple stuff i use python to get or simplify data, data extraction can be a time consuming process but for other projects that include the web, files, or documents i tried "extracting data" which worked great, they build quick custom screen scrapers, extracting data, and data parsing programs

Cara Menghilangkan Batu Empedu Tanpa Operasi said...

thanks for information